søndag 5. januar 2014

My Saturday Night

It's saturday night as I'm writing this.
Sitting infront of my laptop as usual, strolling the internet and playing some games.
What amuses me the most with the weekends is reading all the entries people write about parties on Facebook.


(Picture found here )

I got to admit I am one of those people who will pick up her phone and check the internet when I am at parties or other events, and I know it must seem rude, but sometimes I just dont feel to "in-place" at some events, and tend to avoid any awkward situations, by yes, strolling the internet.
The people who amuses me, are the people who has a need, or an urge, to tell all their facebook-friends that they are "having sucha amazing time at this party!". 
The party might be great and amazing, as they say, but why do these people have an urge to tell everyone else?
Sure I feel a bit jealous when I read post after post about people "Hitting town tonight guyzz".
But I feel more annoyed than jealous.
You "party people" go have fun! Party! I don't really care. But dont spend your precious party time to tell everyone on Facebook that you are partying!

I gotta say, that was kinda off topic of what I was planning to write tonight. But I felt like it was needed to say.

What I really was planning to write about, is as the name of this entry,


My Saturday Night. 

Today, as most other days, I had an urge to plan out something..

- something related to my cosplays or costumes.





So I picked up one of my littlesister's drawing books, a "Top Model - MakeUp" sorta thing.
Basically it's books that have predrawn girls in it, and you draw their makeup.
Don't get me wrong, I can draw faces myself, but when that isn't my goal, I would rather use a pre-drawn one.

I started drawing a "makeup design" that was going to be inspired by some ice-mage.
The drawing was quickly done, because I was just going to make a sketch and see if something somewhat like it would work for a future costume.






I got out my makeup. And started experimenting with the colors, and tried to put this design onto my own face.
And I gotta say, Putting makeup on a 3D face was way more difficult than on flat paper!
It turned out kinda bulky and uneven, but this is also one of the reasons that I do these kinda things.


For practice!




I am not expecting to be a pro at these kinda things from day 1.
I've seen the people who do amazing makeup-art on kids at the mall, and it doesn't look easy, so I'm in for some practice indeed.

I liked the main-idea of how it turned out.
Thought next time I want to make my whole face a hint of blue first, then add the "spikes" ontop.




Once again I had tons of fun doing something related to my cosplay-dreams.
And I feel like it was a Saturday Night well spendt.








Signing out with my awesome
WoW-Tshirt!










~Cosplay Noob~



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar