fredag 3. januar 2014

Welcome to my new "adventure", my new blog!

In the past I have been blogging now and then (I am a person who likes to share my opinions)
I never managed to keep a blog going, but this time it is going to be different!

Lemme "Start" with a breif backstory, or you might call it an introduction.

A story that leads up to this very moment!

It all started a long time ago, even as far back as when I was a little girl. 
I was introduced to the world of manga and anime, and lemme tell you, it was a wonderful time.
I would slowly start reading mangas, first Ranma 1/2. 
Then I watched Sailor Moon. 
Years passed and I was still interested in this "Otaku"-world.
I went to my very first AnimeCon in 2010,

It was Scary.
It was New.
It was Exciting!



I had ordered a cosplay online;
   - Haruhi Suzumiya-
And I felt like I was ready to take on the world!

Thought that feeling quickly passed...
Yes, the convention was amazing, 
and I felt like I was finally surrounded by people
who wouldnt judge me for who I was.
And Yes, I treasured this feeling ever since,
but at that time I was really shy,
I still am! But I am working on it.

In the following years I changed alot, I took school seriously,
and made new lovely friends.

But I never felt like I really had something to do, other than school and gaming.
I mean, I had alot I could do.
I own a keyboard, an acoustic guitar, plenty of painting and drawing supplies,
Even all I need for knitting a new sweater! Or embroider a new tablecloth.

My problem, isn't the lack of things, but the lack of will, motivation.

This all changed some months ago, I had just enrolled in university when I got this urge to
craft a costume. I couldnt stop thinking about it, so I started planning and crafting.
The result was a, in-my-opinion, a pretty neat costume.


It doesn't even compare to pro costumes, 
but I felt so happy when I finished it. 

I had finally managed to actually finish something!

Later I entered a local CosplayCompetition,
and I won!

It wasn't a big win, but it was just the thing I needed.







Ever since that day I have been constantly thinking about future cosplays. 
It keeps me up at night, as I cant stop planning out and designing different parts in my head.
And it is indeed sometimes tiresome, but I LOVE IT!

That Is my "short" backstory.

This blog will mostly consist of me sharing my ongoing-planning of costumes,
but also inspiration, and other thoughts I might want to write about.
As I started out with, I do like to share my opinion on stuff, so you have been warned.





~Cosplay Noob~



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar