tirsdag 7. januar 2014

Project FrostMage - Sketching

My new cosplay is going to be an frostmage.
Mostly inspired by WoW, where I so happens to be one.

The costume I'm planning is nothing like how my character looks.
It's more like I took the "feel" of an Frostmage, and transformed it into a desired outcome.

Picture of a Blood Elf Mage from here


In WoW there are different races.
I am a Blood Elf, who in my experience, is kind of bitchy. Not super bitchy, but they give me this "I am marvelous and you are nothing compared to me" kinda feel.

This was also in my mind when planning out my next costume.
Not long ago I dragged out my own "Top-Model" drawing book, and started designing a desired costume. I looked up different armors for FrostMages and ended up finding this.

(Tier 3 - Frostfire Regalia)


I took this as inspiration, and drew my own version of it.

The picture became a bit dark,
-I apologize for that.

Usually I end up making countless designs before I am content, but this one made me smile.
This was exacly what I wanted.

So basically, this is going to be my ground idea for my costume.

I plan on drawing each piece of the costume to a more detail, so I can plan it out with the materials, I am going to need, in my mind.




I havnt quite decided what color to go for yet, I know it's going to be in the "blue family" but not quite which shades to put where.



Here is another sketch. I made it trying to decide what details the top should have, but also the "overlayer" on the skirt.

I have a basic idea for most pieces of the costume already, but I have yet to draw em.

The belt on the other hand, I cant seem to get any inspiration for it. So I will have to work with that. Maybe if I leave it for later, I will end up getting some awesome idea when I see the rest of the costume clearer.







Thats it for now- My drawing supplies will finally be put more to use.


~Cosplay Noob~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar